Friday 27 November 2009

7 bis avenue Nicephore Collection

Hi there, being an extra good blogger this week to make up for the recent poor show !! LOL

Had a play with the fab new papers from Indigo mill the bright colours are not my normal choice so it was a bit out of the good old comfort zone...but that's good from time to time.

I couldn't work out what was not right with the photo of me, then hubby pointed out i had no glasses on. I just thought it was because I looked Young in the picture...LOL

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hi Claire
Havent been over for a visit for ages and thought i would check in and see how you are doing and what you have been up to....wow loving your layouts Claire!!!
Nice to see the pic of your cat too.
See you have had the swine flu jab and hope your arm is a bit better and happy crafting.
hugs
Tracy
xxx