Thursday 31 January 2008

Race for Life


At the end of 2006 I lost my Dad to lung Cancer in the space of 5 weeks, it was such a shock and a very emotional time. I was really close to my dad and miss him every day.
last year i thought i would do something to help others with this terrible disease, and that would i hope have made him proud.

I decided to take part in the race for life and ran 5K to raise sponsorship, I had great fun training for the event and on the day, even though it was raining all the way, I had a wonderfull experience and met many amassing women with there own inspiring story. i raised just under £1,000.00

I have signed up again this year and thought this would be a great place to ask for support!!!! I don’t expect you all to dig deep and sponsor me ( but if you would like to that would be great!!!) I would just like you all to wish me luck or even think about entering a race your self .......... for someone you love X.

here is the link for the web site...... go on sign up today, made a deference please XXX
http://www.raceforlife.org/

I have set up an on-line sponsor page through the race for life site if any one wants to sponsor me, this is the link: http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/silvercustard2008

Thanks Guys xxx

No comments: