Thursday 24 January 2008

Cricut!!!




Well after being a complete grumpy bum because the stuff I ordered hadn't turned up, it all finally arrived this week. I am the proud new owner of a cricut expression and design studio, it is GREAT!!!

I haven't had much of a chance to play yet but have had a little go and finished of a couple of projects. The space i made for it in the newly revamped craft room was perfect, fits just right!!! big thanks to Karen at Totalpapercraft for ordering in and all the help and advice..........Karen your a star.x


New phone finally arrived to...so good week all round then.

2 comments:

Ana Baird said...

They're lovely!

Martine said...

really really really really did i say really? really lovely well done

P.s i have tagged you (if you don't mind that is) if you have a problem with me doing this then leave me a comment thanks