Saturday 5 April 2008

A new Award.....


Introducing the ALL NEW " Such a Star" award !!!


I have received loads of lovely awards from all you lovely people over the last few weeks and I am having trouble keeping up... in fact I have totally lost track!!!


so... as I know I will be hopeless at trying to catch up I thought that I would be original and award the "Such a Star" award to the following people... because they make me laugh, inspire me, cheer me up, remind me who I am, produce stunning works of art and are all round great guys !!!!


I really do mean that xx


so the award goes to....



Martine - The craft table











couple of other crafty ladies that deserve the award...

Louise (pink puppy)

Mgt_b


both ladies from the CB forum that don't have a blog but are in need of recognition for their greatness xx

5 comments:

Nicola said...

Oh thankyou Claire, you deserve it too, as you are there for us too!! thankyou.
Nicola.xx

Cazzy said...

That is a different one, thanks for awarding me!

Love your blog and work too!

These awards are coming thick and fast, must be doing something right!

Max said...

Oh what a lovely award ... thank you so much. :)

Stephanie Parsloe said...

Oh, thank you soooo much! Like the others say, you should have it too - esp as I now appreciate all the hard work put into the ATC swap!! (as well as making all your own return RAKS!)

Anonymous said...

ooooh, thank you hunny :o)